F-Sharp bookkeeper general responsibilities include:
- maintaining the financial records of client companies by accurately recording day-to-day financial transactions of the clients, including, but not limited to accounts receivable and payable, payroll, and other typical bookkeeper duties
- office management and executive support are key parts of these positions
- correspond and work closely with outside CPA
- work closely & cordially with company team & clients
- must be high energy, and team oriented!
More detailed duties/responsibilities:
- active role in improving operating performance to achieve overall profitability goals.
- process accounts payable, including the review, code and process payment of vendor invoices for two operating units.
- produce financial statements through QuickBooks and a proprietary system
- collect daily and monthly data regarding credit card charges and match to statements and maintain accounts payable files.
- process accounts receivable, which includes the review of client invoices for accuracy and expenses paid on their behalf, enter customer payments and bank deposits into the software application, collect on outstanding invoices and maintain the accounts receivable files
- process payroll with outside payroll company
- preparation of files for week-end work with CPA
- monthly close process for assigned entity to include G/L maintenance, reconciliations, and preparation of financial reports
- meet deadlines
- communicate financial targets, metrics and results to principal, ensuring employees work closely with the senior leadership team to ensure annual budget line items are adhered to and budget is revised as appropriate
- set up processes to manage employee expense reports, petty cash accounts, and miscellaneous general expenses
- assist with various other projects, as assigned by senior management
- manage banking relationship
Salary commensurate with experience, but minimum of five years of solid bookkeeping experience is required and bachelor’s degree. Submit resume with cover letter to: ChristineZ@ProfessionalTaxAlliance.com